$7 - $15 | All Ages
The first annual Newmarket Craft Beer & Food Festival is coming to you this summer!
Join us to celebrate local craft brewers and food vendors from the GTA. This festival will feature finely made Canadian craft beers, wine, ciders, and spirits. As well as delicious food, food trucks, family friendly activities, culinary activation's, and live entertainment all day.
Are you a burger lover? Be sure to check out BURGER WARS taking place along Main Street. Participating restaurants will be showcasing their very own burger recipe paired with a craft beer.
$7.00 early bird (deadline May 10)
$10.00 in advance / online
$15.00 at the door (day of)
Children & Designated drivers get in free
- The festival will take place rain or shine
- All ages welcome.
- Anyone over 19+ with proper ID will receive a wrist band
- In & Outs will be allowed
- No refunds will be issued for ticket
What to bring
Come prepared for the festival!
The following items are allowed at entry to the festival.
- Lawn Chair
- Empty and reusable water bottles
- Blankets & Beach towels
- All backpacks will be checked at the door
- This festival is fur and family friendly
arking will be very limited for guests. Carpooling, rideshare apps & taxis ares encouraged! Parking is available with the VIP Ticket package ONLY.