Federal | Provincial | Passport & immigration
Canada Revenue Agency
It is important that you update your address with the CRA in order to avoid problems or delays with benefit payments such as Tax Credits, Childcare Benefits and more.
what you will need
- Canada Revenue Agency ID & Password
- Date of Birth
- Current Postal Code
- Current & Previous Year Tax Returns (for verification purposes if creating a new account)
- Social Insurance Number (for new account)
- Access Code (for new account)
- Sign in or Create your CRA Account
Note: If you do not currently have an account with the CRA you will need to make one. After creating one, the CRA will mail you a code. This could take up to 10 days.